At the Farm
Our farm stand is open Monday through Friday from 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m from June until Thanksgiving. We are closed on Sundays to rest. We stock our stand with all of the fresh vegetables and flower bouquets that we have in season. We accept cash or check only. Located at: 247 Waverly Rd. Shelton, CT 06484
Our C.S.A. program offers fresh, seasonal vegetables throughout the year. We offer shares during 3 seasons:
- Spring – a 4-week program spanning from early May to early June. Shares are $15/week for a total of $60
- Summer – our classic, main season program runs for 20 weeks from early June to late October. We offer a partial share for $15 per week ($300 for the season) and a full share for $25 per week ($500 for the season)
- Fall – we end the year with an 8-week season spanning from late October to mid-December. Partial shares are $15 per week ($120 total) and full shares are $25 per week ($250 total)
Click the “Our C.S.A. Program” tab for more information.
At the Market
We bring an assortment of vegetables and flower bouquets to the following markets:
- Shelton CT Farmer’s Market on Saturdays from 9 to 1 from May through Thanksgiving. The market accepts cash, credit cards, checks, and WIC checks. Like all vendors at this market, we only sell what we grow! Located at: 100 Canal Street, Shelton CT 06484
- Monroe Farmer’s Market on Fridays from 3 to 6 from June through October. The market accepts cash, checks, and WIC checks. Located at the Monroe Town Green on the corner of Fan Hill Road and Route 111 in Monroe, CT.