- This program is perfect for members committed to eating seasonally and locally every week for the majority of 2021
- Program spans 32 weeks and is weekly (No biweekly options available)
- Farm pickup ONLY for all but the 20-week Main Season portion; You can select a delivery for the Main Season if you'd like
- Starts week of May 4th; Main Season program begins June 2nd and runs for 20 weeks; Remainder of program runs until December 11th
- One size only ($15) for 4-week Early Season portion; we can accommodate Large and Small sizes for the Main Season through the Late Season portions
- Large size (valued at over $25/week) and Small size (valued at over $16/week)
- Includes a newsletter on the blog with recipes, storage tips, farm updates, and more, plus access to our private Facebook members-only group
Please be sure to select your correct day, size, and pickup/delivery preferences for correct pricing.
PICK UP AT THE FARM TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, OR SATURDAY
BE SURE TO SELECT THE CORRECT DAY FOR DELIVERY
(Stamford is not eligible for Extended Season due to biweekly Main Season delivery service only)
$7 CHARGE APPLIED PER DELIVERY
Please select Offline Payment and send us a check for 50% of the total cost as a deposit if you are unable to pay in full upfront. We can also send you an invoice to pay 50% by credit card, but you must check out using Offline Payment first and then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership will be forfeited if we do not receive payment within 14 days. The 50% balance is due one week before the start of the program.
2021 Extended Season Vegetable Subscription
I recognize that Laurel Glen Farm is a working farm and I will be responsible for the safety of my guests and myself when visiting the property.
I understand that I will be eating seasonally and I share in the potential risks of farming caused by weather and environmental elements. If I would like to switch my scheduled day on a given week, I must notify the farm 48 hours in advance of the change in order to be accommodated. If my subscription is not picked up or received according to the terms and conditions, I forfeit my vegetables without reimbursement. Quality cannot be guaranteed if subscriptions are not accepted in a timely manner.
PICK UP SUBSCRIPTION - I agree to claim my share on my scheduled day. If I cannot pick up on my scheduled day, I may offer my share to a relative or friend, or ask the farm to hold the share for me. I understand that if I do not pick up my share within 24 hours of my pick-up time without notifying the farm, I will not receive a replacement.
DELIVERY SUBSCRIPTION - If I am not home to accept my subscription on the day of delivery, I agree to leave a cooler with ice in a visible location for Laurel Glen Farm to leave my vegetables inside. If no one is available to accept the delivery and if no visible cooler is present, Laurel Glen Farm will leave my subscription by my door and quality can not be guaranteed. Laurel Glen Farm agrees to deliver the subscription on the scheduled pickup day, unless prior communication occurs.