- This program is perfect for members committed to eating seasonally and locally every week for the majority of 2022 (From the greens of early May to the winter squash, greens, and onions of December!)
- Program spans 32 weeks and is weekly (No biweekly options available)
- Farm pickup ONLY for all but the 20-week Main Season portion; You can select a delivery for the Main Season if you'd like
- Starts week of May 2nd; Main Season portion begins June 14th and runs for 20 weeks; Remainder of program runs until December 10th
- New for 2022: Choose to receive a small or large size share for the entire 32 weeks
- Large size (valued at over $26/week) and Small size (valued at over $17/week)
- Includes a newsletter on the blog with recipes, storage tips, farm updates, and more, plus access to our private Facebook members-only group
Please be sure to select your correct day, size, and pickup/delivery preferences for correct pricing.
PICK UP AT THE FARM TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, OR SATURDAY
** BE SURE TO SELECT THE CORRECT DAY FOR DELIVERY (ONLY AVAILABLE DURING THE OVERLAPPING 20-WEEK MAIN SEASON PORTION OF THIS PROGRAM
(SHELTON AND TRUMBULL CHANGING TO WEDNESDAY FOR 2022)
(Stamford is not eligible for Extended Season due to biweekly Main Season delivery service only)
THERE IS A $7 FEE FOR EACH DELIVERY, INCLUDED IN YOUR PRICING AT CHECKOUT
Please select Offline Payment and send us a check for 50% of the total cost as a deposit if you are unable to pay in full upfront. We can also send you an invoice to pay 50% by credit card, but you must check out using Offline Payment first and then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership will be forfeited if we do not receive payment within 14 days. The 50% balance is due one week before the start of the program.
Please note: If you sign up for the Extended Season program, we do not offer biweekly options. If you are unsure if you can commit to 32 consecutive weeks, we recommend the Main Season program. Sorry, but once you are enrolled in the Extended Season program, we cannot switch your share to a biweekly basis.
2022 Extended Season Vegetable Subscription (MOST OPTIONS SOLD OUT)
I recognize that Laurel Glen Farm is a working farm and I will be responsible for the safety of my guests and myself when visiting the property.
I understand that I will be eating seasonally and I share in the potential risks of farming caused by weather and environmental elements. If I would like to switch my scheduled day on a given week, I must notify the farm 48 hours in advance of the change in order to be accommodated. If my subscription is not picked up or received according to the terms and conditions, I forfeit my vegetables without reimbursement. Quality cannot be guaranteed if subscriptions are not accepted in a timely manner.
PICK UP SUBSCRIPTION - I agree to claim my share on my scheduled day. If I cannot pick up on my scheduled day, I may offer my share to a relative or friend, or ask the farm to hold the share for me. I understand that if I do not pick up my share within 24 hours of my pick-up time without notifying the farm, I will not receive a replacement.
DELIVERY SUBSCRIPTION - If I am not home to accept my subscription on the day of delivery, I agree to leave a cooler with ice in a visible location for Laurel Glen Farm to leave my vegetables inside. If no one is available to accept the delivery and if no visible cooler is present, Laurel Glen Farm will leave my subscription by my door and quality can not be guaranteed. Laurel Glen Farm agrees to deliver the subscription on the scheduled pickup day, unless prior communication occurs.
If you sign up for the Extended Season program, we do not offer biweekly options. If you are unsure if you can commit to 32 consecutive weeks, we recommend the Main Season program. Sorry, but once you are enrolled in the Extended Season program, we cannot switch your share to a biweekly basis.