- This program is perfect for members committed to eating seasonally and locally every week for the majority of 2023 (From the greens of early May to the winter squash, greens, and onions of December!)
- Program spans 32 weeks and is weekly (No biweekly options available)
- Farm pickup ONLY - you choose Tuesday, Wednesday, or Saturday
- Extended Season starts week of May 1st for 6 weeks; Main Season portion begins June 12th and runs for 20 weeks; Remainder of Extended Season program runs for final 6 weeks until December 9th
- Choose a small size share (5-7 items) or a large size share (1-3 additional items and/or increased quantities of small share items)
- Includes a newsletter on the blog with recipes, storage tips, farm updates, and more, plus access to our private Facebook members-only group
Please be sure to select your correct pickup day and size for correct pricing.
Please select "Offline Payment" when checking out and send us a check for 50% of the total cost as a deposit if you do not wish to pay in full upfront. Membership will be forfeited if we do not receive a down payment within 14 days. The 50% balance is due one week before the start of the program.
Please note: If you sign up for the Extended Season program, we do not offer a biweekly pickup option. If you are unsure if you can commit to 32 consecutive weeks, we recommend the Main Season program. Sorry, but once you are enrolled in the Extended Season program, we cannot switch you into another program.
2023 Extended Season Vegetable Subscription
I recognize that Laurel Glen Farm is a working farm and I will be responsible for the safety of my guests and myself when visiting the property.
I understand that I will be eating seasonally and I share in the potential risks of farming caused by weather and environmental elements.
I agree to claim my share of vegetables on my scheduled day. If I cannot pick up on my scheduled day, I may offer my share to a relative or friend, schedule my pickup on another day that week (Tuesday, Wednesday, or Saturday), or ask the farm to skip a week and double my pickup the subsequent week. If I would like to make any changes to my scheduled pickup day on a given week, I must notify the farm 48 hours in advance of the change in order to be accommodated. I understand that if I do not pick up my share within 24 hours of my pick-up time without notifying the farm, I will not receive a replacement. Quality cannot be guaranteed if subscriptions are not accepted in a timely manner.
If you sign up for the Extended Season program, we do not offer a biweekly pickup option. If you are unsure if you can commit to 32 consecutive weeks, we recommend the Main Season program. Sorry, but once you are enrolled in the Extended Season program, we cannot switch you into another program.